Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PP Nonwoven, Soft Cotton, Melt Blown Filter, Activated Carbon L||Color:||Black, Grey, Dark Blue Or Customized|
|Carbon:||With Carbon||Product Name::||Custom Printed Dust Mask|
|Function:||Protection From Dust, Fog, Smoke, Mist, PM2.5, Odor And Smell Etc||Logo:||Custom Logo Printed|
|Shape:||Cup Shape||Valve:||With Valve|
charcoal filter mask,
activated charcoal breathing mask
Product features and quality management
1) 100% raw materials, high-quality domestic material.Fabrics-Lining, Middle, Outer, Filter & Earband. Nose wire Heavy metal content test: below detection range, PHTHALATES content test: below 0.01, very safe material.
2) Purity test-above KN95. Passed (can filter and isolate acid and alkali, fluorescence, formaldehyde, pigmen.Related standards and test methods for non-pharmaceutical products) from CE and RoHS testings.
3) Management and self-testing of quality management commission contracts with recognized institutions certified by the Food and Drug Safety Agency.
A. Continue strict management and safety evaluation.
B. Thorough quality management from raw material production to finished product storage and sales channels. C. Immediately discard substandard products and inventory through batch management and logistics system integration.
4) Quadruple structure for comfortable breathing function.
5) Use newly built special workshops, the latest equipment and automatic product packaging to ensure hygienic and stable production.
What is the Chinese standard KN level?
KN means the mask is suitable for filtering non-oily particles. The larger the number, the higher the protection level. Only after the test and certification are obtained, there is a KN95 and other protection level certification report. The representative performance of many test standards are the ratio of filtering dust when inhaling air, and the dust accumulation efficiency. The identification of fine particles reaching more than 90% of shielding is KN90, Identification of fine particles that reach more than 95% of shielding is KN95 KN100 was identified as a fine particle that achieved shielding above 99.97%.
KN80 protects the respiratory system from sand and dust storms. KN95 protects respiratory organs from harmful substances such as sand storms, fine particles, viruses, and sources of infection.
|PP nonwoven, activated carbon layer, melt blown filter, needle-punched cotton|
|Black, grey, dark blue|
|20pcs/bag/inner box, 400pcs/carton|
|Protection from organic odor or particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations|
Contact Person: kylie