Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Delivery Time:||3 DAYS||Product Name:||Disposable Face Mask|
activated carbon dust mask,
activated charcoal breathing mask
Black Activated carbon adsorption Face Mask 4 Ply Disposable Face Mask Supplier
Product features and quality management
1) 100% raw materials, high-quality domestic material.Fabrics-Lining, Middle, Outer, Filter & Earband. Nose wire Heavy metal content test: below detection range, PHTHALATES content test: below 0.01, very safe material.
2) Purity test-above KN95. Passed (can filter and isolate acid and alkali, fluorescence, formaldehyde, pigmen.Related standards and test methods for non-pharmaceutical products) from CE and RoHS testings.
3) Management and self-testing of quality management commission contracts with recognized institutions certified by the Food and Drug Safety Agency.
A. Continue strict management and safety evaluation.
B. Thorough quality management from raw material production to finished product storage and sales channels. C. Immediately discard substandard products and inventory through batch management and logistics system integration.
4) Quadruple structure for comfortable breathing function.
5) Use newly built special workshops, the latest equipment and automatic product packaging to ensure hygienic and stable production.
High Quality KN95 N95 Breathable Disposable Foldable Face Mask with FDA CE Certificate with elastic ear loops provide complete protection while remaining light and comfortable. Polypropylene outer offer a soft, fluid protection barrier while the inner facing assures comfort and breathability.
High Quality KN95 N95 Breathable Disposable Foldable Face Mask is 100% Cotton inner 3 ply layer for maximum proptection. High Quality KN95 N95 Breathable Disposable Foldable Face Mask is Rated ASTM 2. Lint-free and made from China.
What is the Chinese standard KN level?
KN means the mask is suitable for filtering non-oily particles. The larger the number, the higher the protection level. Only after the test and certification are obtained, there is a KN95 and other protection level certification report. The representative performance of many test standards are the ratio of filtering dust when inhaling air, and the dust accumulation efficiency. The identification of fine particles reaching more than 90% of shielding is KN90, Identification of fine particles that reach more than 95% of shielding is KN95 KN100 was identified as a fine particle that achieved shielding above 99.97%.
KN80 protects the respiratory system from sand and dust storms. KN95 protects respiratory organs from harmful substances such as sand storms, fine particles, viruses, and sources of infection.
Contact Person: kylie