Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Properties:||Medical Materials & Accessories, Medical Polymer Materials & Products, General Medical Supplies, Surgical Gowns, Clinics Healthcare Facilities||Material:||SMS, PP, CPE, PP+PE, SBPP|
|Color:||Blue, Green, Yellow, White, Purple||Type:||Surgical Supplies, Dressings And Care For Materials, Disposable Gown, Safety|
|Instrument Classification:||Class I, Class III, Class II||Application:||Food Processing, Medical, Hospital, Dental, Personal Care|
|Feature:||Waterproof, Disposable, Sterile, Back Broken Point Type, Anti-fouling||Packing:||Waterproof, Disposable, Sterile, Back Broken Point Type, Anti-fouling|
|Size:||XL, M, L, S, 130X150cm||Style:||Elastic Or Knitted Cuffs, With Earloop / Tie, Thumb Loop Or Elastic Cuff, With Elastic Cuff, Over The Head|
disposable ppe gowns,
isolation gowns disposable
1.Provides barrier and protection for blood, bodily fluids, secretions, etc. of potentially infectious patients exposed to by clinical medical staff at work.
2.Suitable for patients, hospital visitors, and people entering infected areas.
1. Medical protective clothing has a front opening one-piece design. The cuffs, ankles, hat face and waist are all elastically closed for better adhesion.
2. Medical protective clothing needle thread is stitched and glued. The stitch pitch is 8 needles to 14 needles per 3cm. The stitches are even and straight. Double sealing rubber strips are added to
ensure the tightness of medical protective clothing.
3. The fabric used in medical protective clothing is outer layer 30g breathable film + inner layer 30gPP nonwoven fabric (100% polypropylene) + 3g glue, 100% polypropylene, without fillers, adhesives, and silicon. The special coating treatment makes the surface smooth and repels inorganic liquids, effectively prevents chemical substances from splashing, and at the same time makes harmful ultra-fine solid dust difficult to adhere. Strong and durable, comfortable to wear, breathable, lightweight, and good protection.
1) Sterilized medical type:
It's mainly used in places as follow,
3) Testing laboratories;
2) Non-sterilized type:
It's mainly used in places as follow;
1) Government epidemic prevention workers;
2) Community epidemic prevention workers;
3) Food factory;
5) Food supermarket;
6) Bus station epidemic prevention checkpoint;
7) Train station epidemic checkpoint;
8) Airport epidemic checkpoint;
9) Seaport epidemic checkpoint;
10) Landport epidemic checkpoint;
11) Other Public Epidemic checkpoints.
Whether Sterilized type or Non-sterilized type,
Our protective clothing all can effectively resist the penetration of bacteria, viruses, alcohol, blood, body fluids, air dust particles , it can effectively protect the wearer from the threat of infection.
The factory is designated factory by government procurement with reliable quality with competitive Price.
Ways to wear protective clothing
1) Expand protective clothing;
2) Pull the zipper apart;
3) Put into the legs from the zipper opening in turn;
4) Wear upper coat
5) Stick hands out of sleeves;
6) Wear hooded;
7) Pull the zipper from the front of the chest;
8) Tear off the off-type paper on the double - sided adhesive and press the seal from top to bottom.
Contact Person: kylie